When getting guarantor loan quotes
- There are no full credit checks
- This does not affect your credit score in any way
If you have a poor credit history and are worried that being credit checked will affect your chances of getting a loan, then do not worry, our lenders specialise in helping people like you:
- Guarantor loans are for people with a poor credit rating
- Our lenders do accept people with missed payments, defaults and CCJ’s
What credit checks are done?
- When getting quotes
⇒ NO CREDIT CHECKS at all are done.
- When getting a confirmed quote from your chosen lender
⇒ SOFT SEARCH – they will do what’s called a ‘soft search’
This does not impact your credit history as a visible ‘footprint’ is not left on your file for any other lender to see.
The purpose of the ‘soft search’ is to check things like your identity, where the lenders confirm the details you have provided are correct when offering you a quote.
This does not affect your credit score in any way.
- When you make your full application with your chosen lender
⇒ FULL CREDIT CHECK – for you and your guarantor
Whether you’ve paid back your credit on time
How much credit you currently have and how you’re managing it
Any financial associations you may have (such as someone you share a bank account or mortgage with) and what their credit history is.
Remember that our loans ARE for people with a poor credit score and missed payments, defaults and CCJ’s
Our lenders do from small to large loans
So, whether you’re after £500, £1,000, £2,000, £3,000, £5,000, £10,000 or £15,000, we have you covered