The quick answer is YES
- The way our lenders work is that you are required to get a friend or family member to be your guarantor
- So long as they have a good history our lenders are not concerned if yours is not good*
- By guaranteeing your borrowing, your friend or family member basically agrees to make the payments if you cannot
- If your friend or family member trusts you, and you demonstrate to them that you can afford the repayments, there is not be a problem
- *Note: our lenders cannot lend to those who are formally insolvent (IVA, Trust Deed or Bankrupt).