- We’ve over 35 UK lenders who specialise in helping people with a bad credit rating with loans from £100 to £10,000.
- So low credit scores, no credit score, CCJ, and defaults are all OK.
- The majority of our lenders accept applicants who have a poor, or no credit history.
All UK lenders do check your credit file when making an application to check other things than your credit score:
- They check your file to make sure you are not currently bankrupt, in an IVA (or insolvent).
- Unlike banks, they generally do not base their lending decisions on your credit file.
- While they do not judge you based on your credit score, they will review your financial commitments to confirm the loan is affordable to you and would not put you in financial difficulty.