If you want to cancel your application, don’t worry, you can do this 👍
- If your loan hasn’t been paid out yet, just get in touch with your lender and let them know that you don’t want to go ahead and they can stop the loan straight away.
- If you change your mind again, you can always resume the application process at a later date.
- If your loan has been paid out, then you will need to repay the loan including any interest accrued at this time.
- Once done, the account will be closed.
Canceling your application because:
- You cannot find a guarantor? > more help here
- Prefer a no guarantor loan? > more help here
> See guarantor and no guarantor loan deals <